Tank Quest (solved)

You found a bug? Post it here!
Khaera

Tank Quest (solved)

Post by Khaera » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:26 am

OV Account name: Khaera
Time of bug: it started yesterday, I last checked the mark quest a hour before this post.
Where: tank in location 5.1
What: after the slave died while carrying the tank part and I came back with a new slave, the quest mark on the tank doesn't appear anymore, even after today server reset.
Why: it's a bug because you simply can't complete one of the most important quest in this game, since there is no mark quest on the last tank.
Last edited by Khaera on Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yfars

Re: Tank Quest

Post by Yfars » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:24 pm

Khaera wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:26 am OV Account name: Khaera
Time of bug: it started yesterday, I last checked the mark quest a hour before this post.
Where: tank in location 5.1
What: after the slave died while carrying the tank part and I came back with a new slave, the quest mark on the tank doesn't appear anymore, even after today server reset.
Why: it's a bug because you simply can't complete one of the most important quest in this game, since there is no mark quest on the last tank.
Usually after restarting the server or after 24 hours one of the tanks becomes active again. Did you check it?
Yfars : Game Administrator (GM)
Languages: English, Russian

Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151
Discord:
Yfars#2610
Official Discord server: https://discord.gg/omega-vanitas-official

Khaera

Post by Khaera » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:42 pm

Yes, I have even checked now and there is still no quest mark. But the slave died while carrying the tank part something like 12 hours ago, so I'll wait tomorrow to check it again if I need to wait at least 24 hours.

Khaera

Post by Khaera » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:48 pm

The quest mark came back when I checked 2 hours ago, thank you for your help.