Gamemaster Apprenticeship Program

Here you will find any important info about the game and the forum!
defkalion

Re: Gamemaster Apprenticeship Program

Post by defkalion » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:51 pm

1. The main game account: defkalion 2. All my other MMO accounts: Kotmen 3. What accounts did you share / buy / sell / trade? No, sales / purchases / trading accounts are not allowed, sharing them at your own risk and, in the case of items and anything else, loss or worse, its own fault and GM or someone else will do nothing to compensate you loss. 4. When did you start playing Omega Vanitas? September 11, 2017 5. Have you ever been muffled? If so, why? Never been muffled, strictly observed the rules concerning the dumb. 6. Have you ever been outlawed? If so, why? I'm a loving world loving guy, and I would not want to choose unplanned, useless fights, that is, if not provoked ". 7. Why do you want to be a player? Because I feel that I can help take care of the workload of the current GM and would like the game to develop in a good and successful way, with a pleasant and growing base of players to enjoy the game to the fullest and provide players with support for them questions and doubts about games, games and on the forum. 8. Why do you consider yourself a player? Because I had some experience in the past in the position of GM, and I got a lot to contribute to making the game as possible. 9. Why should we take you to the GM community? Because I'm a useful person and would like to contribute and help the team better deal with the various tasks that they have to deal with. 10. Have you read the Staff Rules before submitting the application and will you follow them? Yes, as indicated in the application for the post, I read the entire article related to it, and I agree and I can follow all of its requirements. 11.What is the current keyword? Locutus 12. Find three people who can support your application. _Lelik_, geroi32, Forg. 13. How long have you known these people? After a week, he started playing OV. 14. In what country do you live and what is your time zone? Ukraine Gmt + 2 41. Do you speak fluent English? Spoken and written 16. What language (s) can you speak / print? Russian, English and Ukrainian 17. Are you over 18? The minimum age is 18 years! Already completed 21, so there is nothing to worry about. " 18. Can you stay calm when under pressure or criticize? Im a person who likes to work and have learned to take criticism, and learn to improve on it. 19. Can you work as a team or individually? I worked perfectly on my own, but I had many years of experience working with the team and striving to achieve a common goal. 20. Do you have previous experience with gamemaster? If so, in which game? Ragnarok Online, and one of them too long to remember it, please forgive😇 21. Are you ready to use Facebook chat rooms to communicate with the game team? If it is necessary for more convenient communication, with me there are no problems on this issue?
defkalion

TrexApex

Post by TrexApex » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:20 pm

My main game account is: TrexApex.All my other OV MMO accounts are:Boone,Veronica,Hardin,SargentRL3,What accounts have you shared / bought / sold / traded?,I have never shared,bought, sold accounts.When did you start playing Omega Vanitas?,April.Have you ever been muted?, well i have been banned for 5 minutes for selling a rancher jacket to a Gm.If so, what for?Have you ever been outlawed?,never. If so, what for?Why do you want to be a gamemaster?,to help the ov community.Why do you think you should be a gamemaster?,well i feel i could help the ov community.Why should we accept you into the GMs community?,more able bodies are better to help with things.Did you read the Staff Rules before applying and will you follow them?, yes and will follow them.What is the current keyword?,Squirrel.List three people that can support your application.,Hamjam,MazeWindow,ThreeeDog. How long have you known these people?,2 weeks+.In which country you live and what is your timezone?,U.S and Central Standard Time.Are you fluent in english?, yes.What language(s) can you speak/type?,well i sorta speak spanish.Are you older than 18 years? Minimum age required is 18 years!,old enough. Are you able to remain calm when under pressure or criticised?,yes.Are you able to both work in team and individually?, yes.Do you have previous experience as gamemaster?, nope. If so, in which game(s)?Are you willing to use Facebook chats in order to communicate with the game team?, Yes. Im applying for a watcher position.
The Wastelander.

TimaTOP

Post by TimaTOP » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:49 pm

My main game account: TimaTOP
All the rest of my OV MMO-accounts: TimaTOP, Bomjik, NEGROPIOID, Market Tim, CourierTim, zero0_0
What accounts have you shared / bought / sold / traded? Never shared / bought / sold / traded
When did you start playing Omega Vanitas? About a year and a half ago
Have you ever been disabled? If so, for what? Was for swearing. I apologize for this: (
Have you ever been outlawed? If so, for what? That was 2 times, I regret it.
Why do you want to be a game master? I would like to become a master and help in the game.
Why do you think you should be the master of the game? I am often in the game and can help answer questions.
Why should we take you to the community of grandmasters? I think I can be helpful.
Did you read them? I read the rule to use them in the game.
What is the key word now? Tomato.
List three people who can support your application. How long have you known these people? Ultimatum, BigDetrov, wet122. Ultimatum, wet122 more than 4 months, and BigDetrov somewhere more than a month
What country do you live in and what is your time zone? I live in Russia (GMT + 3)
Do you speak English fluently? Poorly.
What language (s) can you speak / type? In Russian.
Are you over 18? Minimum age - 18 years! I am 15 years old. Sorry i wanted to try
Can you stay calm when under pressure? I can calmly control myself.
Do you know how to work? I think I can work in a team. But I'm afraid
Do you have previous experience as a game master? If so, in which games? Did not have.
Are you ready to use Facebook chats to chat with the game team? ready

Rooga

Post by Rooga » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:55 pm

My main game account is: vicelord
All my other OV MMO accounts are: Skinny, and two accounts who i don't remember
What accounts have you shared / bought / sold / traded? No, I am notified that the sale or transfer of an account to other hands is strictly punished
When did you start playing Omega Vanitas? Around January, 2019
Have you ever been muted? If so, what for? No, i never been muted
Have you ever been outlawed? If so, what for? No
Why do you want to be a gamemaster? Communicating with some gamemasters, I notice how hard it is for them, some do not have enough time to follow the game because of their studies or work, I think that the extra hands will not interfere.
Why do you think you should be a gamemaster? in such a short period of time as I started playing, I met many people who helped me to get used to it and understand its mechanics more than I needed, so I think I can manage.
Why should we accept you into the GMs community?I can help the development of the game and make a share of my contribution to it.
Did you read the Staff Rules before applying and will you follow them? I read the rules of Staff, I also read the game rules and agree to follow them
hat is the current keyword? Tomato
List three people that can support your application. How long have you known these people? Deltaecho6, CMERTA, finesseboy, i met with all these people from the beginning of my game, they are good people and they think about me as well.
In which country you live and what is your timezone? Russian, Moscow time, gmt +3
Are you fluent in english? I had no problems communicating with English-speaking players
What language(s) can you speak/type? English, Russian
Are you older than 18 years? Minimum age required is 18 years! Yes
Are you able to remain calm when under pressure or criticised? I am very cold towards any kind of aggression in my direction when I occupy a post above the standart player.
Are you able to both work in team and individually? Yes, I am sociable and very quickly get used to the new team thanks to my style of communication, so I will not have problems in the team
Do you have previous experience as gamemaster? If so, in which game(s)? I was an administrator in a variety of SAMP projects, and left the post of administrator with good wishes.
Are you willing to use Facebook chats in order to communicate with the game team? Yes, if it need i can create

jaydus

Gamemaster Apprenticeship Program

Post by jaydus » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:52 pm

My main gaming account: jaydus
All the rest of my OV MMO accounts: FOXX, TANAKA
What accounts have you shared / bought / sold / traded? Never shared / bought / sold / traded
When did you start playing Omega Vanitas? I play about a year
Have you ever been disabled? If so, for what? not
Have you ever been outlawed? If so, for what? once for killing the cheaters. but I don't do that anymore
Why do you want to be a game master? I want to help the developer to find game errors! the game has a lot of potential, I really want the developer to be able to modify it, I am ready to help with what I can!
Why do you think you should be a game master? Every day I am in the game, I find a lot of mistakes and violation of the rules by the players. Unfortunately, the gm to which I appeal are busy and do not always understand the question. I could help them. besides, I can communicate in English and Russian. I am friendly and fair, do not express badly.
Why should we take you to the community of grandmasters? because I am sincerely ready to help! I think help is needed.
Do you read them? I know the rules well.
What is the key word now? hazelnut
List three people who can support your application. How long have you known these people? TimaTop, egor4588, wet122. deserteagl, killermet, BES8293, rononon2, BigDetrov, Windiws95, S_E_V_E_R, EL_Diablo
What country do you live in and what is your time zone? I live in Russia (GMT + 3)
Do you speak English fluently? I know English well, I can chat in the chat but the spoken is not very good.
What language (s) can you speak / type? In Russian and in English
Are you over 18? Minimum age - 18 years! I am 27 years old.
Can you stay calm when under pressure? I am always balanced and calm in all situations
Can you work? Yes! I have been working for 12 years. I design 3D modeling and visualization in my spare time I draw pictures
Do you have experience as a game master? If so, in which games? not
Are you ready to use Facebook chats to chat with the game team? ready
Last edited by jaydus on Sat May 18, 2019 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

veniomin

Re: Gamemaster Apprenticeship Programapplication to the post of administrator

Post by veniomin » Wed May 15, 2019 10:30 pm

1) Vendatka
2) no
3) about 2 years ago
4) has never been disabled
4) was, because of not knowing the rules of the game
5) because I was impressed by the project, I consider myself worthy of the position of GMa, and I believe that the project should be cleared of gaming not improvements and violators of rules.
6) because I consider myself worthy of the position of game master, and I want to help the project
7) I did not read the rules, but I will soon read them, and I will observe them.
eight)
9) NoMercu, Googl, gricha1
10) Russia, Moscow time zone
11) relatively, speak English at an intermediate level, sometimes I use a translator. (I can print freely)
12) Russian, English, Belarusian, Arabic
13) yes, older
14) yes, I can
15) I can
16) is, in games:
Rust, maincraft, scum, project zomboid.
17) ready
Last edited by veniomin on Sun May 19, 2019 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TrexApex

Post by TrexApex » Thu May 16, 2019 1:00 am

I feel as though knowing english very well is necessary, to be a OV Gm, just because of possible miscommunication, and to be able to respond to players fast and effectively and not having to repeat constantly, due to miscommunication errors or lack a of english.
The Wastelander.

Nada

Post by Nada » Sat May 18, 2019 5:01 am

Did friends and GM connection needed in this approving GM program?
A peaceful lone wandered in the Wasteland ;)
Om telolet om
Hello there
Paramedic

MazeWindow

Post by MazeWindow » Sun May 19, 2019 2:39 pm

Nope, you can list any three people who support you
MazeWindow :: Retired Game Master
Languages: English, Ukranian, Russian

veniomin

Prograapplication for the position of the game masterm

Post by veniomin » Sun May 19, 2019 3:32 pm

My main game account is: veniomin
All my other OV MMO accounts are:DOOS , veniomin , vendatka
What accounts have you shared / bought / sold / traded? I don’t shared, don’t bought , don’t sold , don’t t traded accounts
When did you start playing Omega Vanitas? ~ 2 years ago
Have you ever been muted? If so, what for? No , I don’t been muted
Have you ever been outlawed? If so, what for? I kill 6 players
Why do you want to be a gamemaster? because I was impressed by the project, I consider myself worthy of the position of GMa, and I believe that the project should be cleared of gaming not improvements and violators of rules.
Why do you think you should be a gamemaster? because I consider myself worthy of the position of game master, and I want to help the project.
Why should we accept you into the GMs community? Because , I love this game , and I have administrator experience
Did you read the Staff Rules before applying and will you follow them? Yes , I read rules
What is the current keyword? I don’t know.
List three people that can support your application. How long have you known these people? wet122 , Sky_NET , mafio.
In which country you live and wha is your timezone? Moscow time zone
Are you fluent in english? Yes
What language(s) can you speak/type? Russian , English, Belorussian
Are you older than 18 years? Yes Minimum age required is 18 years!
Are you able to remain calm when under pressure or criticised? Yes
Are you able to both work in team and individually? Yes
Do you have previous experience as gamemaster? If so, in which game(s)? Yes , in the : Rust , maincraft , SCUM , Project Zomboid
Are you willing to use Facebook chats in order to communicate with the game team? Yes