Reset skills

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!
Leprechaun

Reset skills

Post by Leprechaun » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:01 pm

It would be nice if there was a guy that could rest your skills like on forgotten tales for some xp or currency.
I'm WaterBoy, and Biohazard. I'm not the Biohazard from FT.

egor_gogor

Re: Reset skills

Post by egor_gogor » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:33 am

Nice idea
Last edited by egor_gogor on Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

egor_gogor

Post by egor_gogor » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:34 am

Leprechaun wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:01 pm It would be nice if there was a guy that could rest your skills like on forgotten tales for some xp or currency.
Nice idea

Alko

Post by Alko » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:04 pm

I absolutely agree, in any rpgmmo game I've ever played had a solution to recatorgorize your attribute for different purposes but for a somewhat steep cost of sorts, steep or not it would cost something. So I give the ideal of probably coin or rare items. I don't want to see this game go down the pay to play kind of aspect but I would understand but not to a fundamental option such as this.
Let the story flow through you, become the monologue.

bbardiya

Post by bbardiya » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:24 am

Leprechaun wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:01 pm It would be nice if there was a guy that could rest your skills like on forgotten tales for some xp or currency.
No that's not a good idea
It's like changing your character type in ft
Instead,, we should know exactly what we are going to do when we choose a skill or put our lvl points
As many skills are not developed yet and we didn't know the effect of each partamer this situation became kind of unfair for some player's
bb--->bbardiya faction
OV-->37

Kabuki

Post by Kabuki » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:26 am

There's a possibility to purchase reset skills.
If it would be made free, it would be not fair for those, who bought. It's not expensive, so this is best option as it is. No need to make chaos in game.

Alko

Post by Alko » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:57 pm

The ratio of how many so far that have not paid to reset skill verses the the amount that has done so tilts toward the majority being people who haven't paid.

I bet it'll be a better and wiser choice if resetting skills to more valuable.
Let the story flow through you, become the monologue.

zepper93

Post by zepper93 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:17 am

See I disagree with this idea entirely. How about people actually read and learn before they decide something instead of putting all there points into one thing then being like well that's not wat I thought that did. Put ur points were u need them after learning or its ur own fault. Only reason I see to reset is if u put a point in something by accident

pearcekj

Post by pearcekj » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:02 pm

I feel like the reset price is pretty fair. It shouldn't be too free and easy. Maybe implement a one-time free reset in-game for new players adjusting to the game, but other than that it's fine.

Ryaca

Post by Ryaca » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:16 pm

I can't see building an entire skill tree and not knowing how each skill works and then not being able to reset to try out different ideas and combinations. It would be like going to a restaurant and only being able to order the same item over and over again simply because I ordered that item the first time that I visited that restaurant. People like variety.