Full inventory bug

You found a bug? Post it here!
Kabuki

Full inventory bug

Post by Kabuki » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:47 pm

If i loot ammo from mobs and use these ammo for killing, all space that was taken by this ammo becomes unavailable. For example: just looted full inventory of ammo and shoot it away, but still couldn't place any new items to inventory because it always says that inventory is full (although ammo is gone). I hope i explained this understandably.
Reloging solves the problem, but it's uncomfortable to relog everytime just to collect loot.

Cichy

Re: Full inventory bug

Post by Cichy » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:54 pm

Have same issue...

bbardiya

Post by bbardiya » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:53 am

Same construction materials when you build it's still full
Even FT have this problem but in FT with checking your inventory you can add more
bb--->bbardiya faction
OV-->37

Louie Dog

Post by Louie Dog » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:30 am

It seems that everyone I have talked to has this same issue, as have I. Instead of logging, you can simply go to the next map and that clears the spaces. Then you just go right back to the map you were on and continue blasting away!

It does get very annoying and would be nice if they could get this resolved.

Kabuki

Post by Kabuki » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:08 am

Louie Dog wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:30 am Instead of logging, you can simply go to the next map and that clears the spaces. Then you just go right back to the map you were on and continue blasting away!
Oh thanks for this advice, i think i'll be doing this for now, until (if) it gets fixed.