Harassment

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!
Tang Chee Sum

Harassment

Post by Tang Chee Sum » Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:04 pm

I really enjoy this game. Unfortunately, there are some idiots keeps on hampering people's advance to another level. Particular this moronic,filth eating scum al-ameen, as usual I'm minding my own business, he just keeps on killing my character for fun, everytime I unlucky bump into him. Got one time he and his gang waiting at the exit just for waiting for me to respawn just to annoy people, until I log out for a few hours. It is frustrating, everytime got killed and have to farm xp from scratch. Is there anyways to avoid bumping into morons like this? Please help.

Yfars

Re: Harassment

Post by Yfars » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:20 pm

Tang Chee Sum wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:04 pm I really enjoy this game. Unfortunately, there are some idiots keeps on hampering people's advance to another level. Particular this moronic,filth eating scum al-ameen, as usual I'm minding my own business, he just keeps on killing my character for fun, everytime I unlucky bump into him. Got one time he and his gang waiting at the exit just for waiting for me to respawn just to annoy people, until I log out for a few hours. It is frustrating, everytime got killed and have to farm xp from scratch. Is there anyways to avoid bumping into morons like this? Please help.
Please tell me your nickname so that I can check the server logs. The game provides for relative freedom of PvP, so the player can almost never be safe, but if players abuse PvP, they can be punished
Yfars : Game Administrator (GM)
Languages: English, Russian

Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151
Discord:
Yfars#2610
Official Discord server: https://discord.gg/omega-vanitas-official

Tang Chee Sum

Post by Tang Chee Sum » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:41 am

My character is stormbolt.

Tang Chee Sum

Post by Tang Chee Sum » Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:39 pm

Character nickname is stormbolt.

jymifalcon

Post by jymifalcon » Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:14 pm

I might be overreacting, but I feel like this is a way of online harassment, and you can't stop it on your own.

bramanstef

Post by bramanstef » Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:11 pm

Well, online harassment it's the hardest to detect and maybe the hardest to report.