Termite cave

You found a bug? Post it here!
XBL

Termite cave

Post by XBL » Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:16 pm

I want to kill goldhead termite but the way it blocked by nothing it's not the mobs nothing is there it's just blocked maybe you should make the intrence bigger
Hermes the GOD of trades and thieves

Yfars

Re: Termite cave

Post by Yfars » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:48 am

XBL wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:16 pm I want to kill goldhead termite but the way it blocked by nothing it's not the mobs nothing is there it's just blocked maybe you should make the intrence bigger
Rephrase the message, I do not understand you
Yfars : Game Administrator (GM)
Languages: English, Russian

Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151
Discord:
Yfars#2610
Official Discord server: https://discord.gg/omega-vanitas-official

XBL

Post by XBL » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:45 pm

Yfars wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:48 am
XBL wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:16 pm I want to kill goldhead termite but the way it blocked by nothing it's not the mobs nothing is there it's just blocked maybe you should make the intrence bigger
Что вы не говорите по-английски? Я не говорю по-русски, это просто перевод. Я не могу убить золотого термитника, потому что он ничем не препятствует, путь ясен, но я не могу пойти, чтобы сделать его больше

Yfars

Post by Yfars » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:51 am

XBL wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:45 pm
Что вы не говорите по-английски? Я не говорю по-русски, это просто перевод. Я не могу убить золотого термитника, потому что он ничем не препятствует, путь ясен, но я не могу пойти, чтобы сделать его больше
I speak English at a good enough level, but I can’t translate your message well enough. Try to record a video, convert it to GIF format through any service on the Internet and send this file here

Game Rules:
Discord:
Yfars#2610

XBL

Post by XBL » Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:50 am

Yfars wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:51 am
XBL wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:45 pm

I speak English at a good enough level, but I can’t translate your message well enough. Try to record a video, convert it to GIF format through any service on the Internet and send this file here
I don't know how to do that plus you asking me to die to show you a bug no way I hate that place my friend trying all the time and it's not working the way is blocked by invisible wall or something I can't continue the way something blocked me I have no idea what is it make the bath larger so players can go and finish the quest i still don't know why I am the only one ho brave enough to report bugs I just love this game and I want it to get batter please just make the way larger

Yfars

Post by Yfars » Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:23 pm

XBL wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:45 pm I don't know how to do that plus you asking me to die to show you a bug no way I hate that place my friend trying all the time and it's not working the way is blocked by invisible wall or something I can't continue the way something blocked me I have no idea what is it make the bath larger so players can go and finish the quest i still don't know why I am the only one ho brave enough to report bugs I just love this game and I want it to get batter please just make the way larger
You did not send a screenshot, it does not appear in your message. What does your death have to do with video recording? Write me the location number and what exactly happens there

Game Rules:
Discord:
Yfars#2610

XBL

Post by XBL » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:26 am

Yfars wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:23 pm
XBL wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:45 pm I don't know how to do that plus you asking me to die to show you a bug no way I hate that place my friend trying all the time and it's not working the way is blocked by invisible wall or something I can't continue the way something blocked me I have no idea what is it make the bath larger so players can go and finish the quest i still don't know why I am the only one ho brave enough to report bugs I just love this game and I want it to get batter please just make the way larger
You did not send a screenshot, it does not appear in your message. What does your death have to do with video recording? Write me the location number and what exactly happens there
This needsa professional to help I am just report a bug that's all I don't care if it fixed anymore now I know why no one report bugs cuz you just tell him this stuff like I am the developer XD I will leave this maybe one day you will look what's wrong by your self i will keep reporting bugs but don't tell me to this and to do that I am just reporting

Yfars

Post by Yfars » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:31 am

XBL wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:26 am
This needsa professional to help I am just report a bug that's all I don't care if it fixed anymore now I know why no one report bugs cuz you just tell him this stuff like I am the developer XD I will leave this maybe one day you will look what's wrong by your self i will keep reporting bugs but don't tell me to this and to do that I am just reporting
You cannot describe your problem properly. I ask you logical and simple questions to understand what specific error you are talking about. But you just say the same thing and insult me ​​with unprofessional GM. I’m not a psychic to understand without additional information exactly where you are encountering a mistake that you cannot even clearly explain. The bug report consists of the following items:
1. Your nickname
2. Place of error
3. A brief description of what is happening and the possible causes of the error
Read your first message in this post, there is absolutely nothing clear. And dare not blame the administration of the game for your mistakes

Game Rules:
Discord:
Yfars#2610

XBL

Post by XBL » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:18 pm

Yfars wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:31 am

You cannot describe your problem properly. I ask you logical and simple questions to understand what specific error you are talking about. But you just say the same thing and insult me ​​with unprofessional GM. I’m not a psychic to understand without additional information exactly where you are encountering a mistake that you cannot even clearly explain. The bug report consists of the following items:
1. Your nickname
2. Place of error
3. A brief description of what is happening and the possible causes of the error
Read your first message in this post, there is absolutely nothing clear. And dare not blame the administration of the game for your mistakes
This is why no one report any bug they just leave it be

rononon2

Post by rononon2 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:12 am

XBL wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:18 pm
Yfars wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:31 am
1. Your nickname
2. Place of error
This is why no one report any bug they just leave it be
why you just can’t tell the location number? the administration has a group of testers who will check your bug, but without information we can not help you