Termite cave

You found a bug? Post it here!
XBL

Re: Termite cave

Post by XBL » Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:19 am

rononon2 wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:12 am
XBL wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:18 pm
Yfars wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:31 am

You cannot describe your problem properly. I ask you logical and simple questions to understand what specific error you are talking about. But you just say the same thing and insult me ​​with unprofessional GM. I’m not a psychic to understand without additional information exactly where you are encountering a mistake that you cannot even clearly explain. The bug report consists of the following items:
1. Your nickname
2. Place of error
3. A brief description of what is happening and the possible causes of the error
Read your first message in this post, there is absolutely nothing clear. And dare not blame the administration of the game for your mistakes
This is why no one report any bug they just leave it be
why you just can’t tell the location number? the administration has a group of testers who will check your bug, but without information we can not help you
Why can't you just go to termite cave and turn on god mode then explore that cave and you will know what I am talking about
Hermes the GOD of trades and thieves

Yfars

Post by Yfars » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:34 am

Ronoron2 was wrong. Testers are used to test new content on a test server before updating the main server and do not have special privileges. They are recruited from ordinary players and perform specific tasks. I’m not going to force them to run around all locations in the game in search of bugs that someone has reported, let alone give them special features on the main server. Players must independently find errors in the game and describe them in detail in the forum in order to receive points in exchange and save up for the reward. No one will waste time and take apart your hints that somewhere in a particular place there is a bug. You are far from the only player who complains about something, and I also need to pay attention to other players. Why did you decide that you have the right to take away my time and the time of all the other players just to hint to me about the error and make me look for it myself? I went to this location and removed all the objects that interfere with the passage and spent an hour on this. Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to spend time searching for errors for you
Yfars : Game Administrator (GM)
Languages: English, Russian

Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151
Discord:
Yfars#2610
Official Discord server: https://discord.gg/omega-vanitas-official

XBL

Post by XBL » Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:23 pm

Yfars wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:34 am Ronoron2 was wrong. Testers are used to test new content on a test server before updating the main server and do not have special privileges. They are recruited from ordinary players and perform specific tasks. I’m not going to force them to run around all locations in the game in search of bugs that someone has reported, let alone give them special features on the main server. Players must independently find errors in the game and describe them in detail in the forum in order to receive points in exchange and save up for the reward. No one will waste time and take apart your hints that somewhere in a particular place there is a bug. You are far from the only player who complains about something, and I also need to pay attention to other players. Why did you decide that you have the right to take away my time and the time of all the other players just to hint to me about the error and make me look for it myself? I went to this location and removed all the objects that interfere with the passage and spent an hour on this. Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to spend time searching for errors for you
Wait did you really remove the invisible thing? If you did I am not gonna say thanks cuz that's your job but I will say good job my friend i don't know how to send you a GIF because I only have Mobil, believe me I tried to send you screenshot of the problem but didn't find a way good job at least you answer and help in other games we don't find that

Yfars

Post by Yfars » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:04 am

XBL wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:23 pm
Yfars wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:34 am Ronoron2 was wrong. Testers are used to test new content on a test server before updating the main server and do not have special privileges. They are recruited from ordinary players and perform specific tasks. I’m not going to force them to run around all locations in the game in search of bugs that someone has reported, let alone give them special features on the main server. Players must independently find errors in the game and describe them in detail in the forum in order to receive points in exchange and save up for the reward. No one will waste time and take apart your hints that somewhere in a particular place there is a bug. You are far from the only player who complains about something, and I also need to pay attention to other players. Why did you decide that you have the right to take away my time and the time of all the other players just to hint to me about the error and make me look for it myself? I went to this location and removed all the objects that interfere with the passage and spent an hour on this. Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to spend time searching for errors for you
Wait did you really remove the invisible thing? If you did I am not gonna say thanks cuz that's your job but I will say good job my friend i don't know how to send you a GIF because I only have Mobil, believe me I tried to send you screenshot of the problem but didn't find a way good job at least you answer and help in other games we don't find that
I already sent you instructions for sending photos and GIF through the forum in one of your other posts. The only problem you may have is the browser, because for some reason some browsers do not allow you to open the photo gallery after clicking on the "Files" button on the forum, but the Google Chrome browser does not have such problems
Yfars : Game Administrator (GM)
Languages: English, Russian

Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151
Discord:
Yfars#2610
Official Discord server: https://discord.gg/omega-vanitas-official

XBL

Post by XBL » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:21 am

Yfars wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:04 am
XBL wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:23 pm
I already sent you instructions for sending photos and GIF through the forum in one of your other posts. The only problem you may have is the browser, because for some reason some browsers do not allow you to open the photo gallery after clicking on the "Files" button on the forum, but the Google Chrome browser does not have such problems
Thanks for the info I didn't know that my brows was the problem