Very rare gun haul. Unsure plz help

You found a bug? Post it here!
Warhymn

Very rare gun haul. Unsure plz help

Post by Warhymn » Sun May 03, 2020 1:08 am

Account name: Warhymn
Time: Anywhere from may 3rd 2020 1:15ish to 2:00
Where: Started in the slaver camp and finished in the Oasis main camp.
What : I started up the game at a random time and believe I bought a weapon crate before I actually logged in from the game store. Anyways, I didn't bother opening the crate right away because I didn't have a ton of money to spend and was debating on whether or not to sell the crate. I don't remember exactly what I did other than buy some food and water I think? After that, I leave for the Oasis, and didnt deviate the path at all, just went there immediately. Upon getting to the Oasis, I sell some old ammo, and eventually open the box, receiving a rusty AK. Obviously, I was super happy, and thought "wow, maybe I should get just one more." And so I did. I bought I think 2 or before I opened a HornBullpupX1. Again, I fell to the possibility and probability of finding even more and bought another one. I opened a QBK-96, and an LK-303 one right after another.
Conclusion: I ended up opening an AK, a HornBullpupX1, QBK-96 and an LK-303 in very little boxes and close to each other.
Is this due to a bug of some kind? I have NEVER used any third-party programs and I HATE cheaters and what they do to the economy. Because I was told this is a highly unlikely pull of guns, all of them being pretty expensive/rare, will I get banned for this? I contribute to this game once in a while, and don't wish to lose all of my hard work.
If you've read this far, thank you for your time, and please drop a comment on what your theory may be.
Reports thread= My new KOS list.

Yfars

Re: Very rare gun haul. Unsure plz help

Post by Yfars » Sun May 03, 2020 1:55 am

Warhymn wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 1:08 am Account name: Warhymn
What : I started up the game at a random time and believe I bought a weapon crate before I actually logged in from the game store. Anyways, I didn't bother opening the crate right away because I didn't have a ton of money to spend and was debating on whether or not to sell the crate. I don't remember exactly what I did other than buy some food and water I think? After that, I leave for the Oasis, and didnt deviate the path at all, just went there immediately. Upon getting to the Oasis, I sell some old ammo, and eventually open the box, receiving a rusty AK. Obviously, I was super happy, and thought "wow, maybe I should get just one more." And so I did. I bought I think 2 or before I opened a HornBullpupX1. Again, I fell to the possibility and probability of finding even more and bought another one. I opened a QBK-96, and an LK-303 one right after another.
Conclusion: I ended up opening an AK, a HornBullpupX1, QBK-96 and an LK-303 in very little boxes and close to each other.
Is this due to a bug of some kind? I have NEVER used any third-party programs and I HATE cheaters and what they do to the economy. Because I was told this is a highly unlikely pull of guns, all of them being pretty expensive/rare, will I get banned for this? I contribute to this game once in a while, and don't wish to lose all of my hard work.
If you've read this far, thank you for your time, and please drop a comment on what your theory may be.
Congratulations, you are very lucky. Weapon Box has an equal chance of getting any kind of firearm, but usually players come across cheap firearms. But you are very lucky. No programs can affect the receipt of certain weapons from the Weapon Box, so you should not worry
Yfars : Game Administrator (GM)
Languages: English, Russian

Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151
Discord:
Yfars#2610
Official Discord server: https://discord.gg/omega-vanitas-official

Warhymn

Post by Warhymn » Sun May 03, 2020 2:41 am

Yfars wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 1:55 am
Congratulations, you are very lucky. Weapon Box has an equal chance of getting any kind of firearm, but usually players come across cheap firearms. But you are very lucky. No programs can affect the receipt of certain weapons from the Weapon Box, so you should not worry
Thank you for the quick response. I am incredibly relived, and excited!
Reports thread= My new KOS list.

Fried Chiken

Post by Fried Chiken » Sun May 03, 2020 7:44 am

"equal chance of getting"?But then why there is no rare/event/tokens guns in the gunboxes list?I cannot see
them,just simple useless firearms I can see in my list.

Yfars

Post by Yfars » Mon May 04, 2020 5:22 am

Fried Chiken wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 7:44 am
"equal chance of getting"?But then why there is no rare/event/tokens guns in the gunboxes list?I cannot see
them,just simple useless firearms I can see in my list.
Part of the list is not displayed there. We will fix it
Yfars : Game Administrator (GM)
Languages: English, Russian

Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151
Discord:
Yfars#2610
Official Discord server: https://discord.gg/omega-vanitas-official