The results of the error in the Robber mob

Here you will find any important info about the game and the forum!
XBL

Re: The results of the error in the Robber mob

Post by XBL » Wed May 06, 2020 4:46 am

Yfars wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 4:28 am
XBL wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 5:31 pm I want to give back the money but I don't know what how much you gonna take I am pro player make money in smart way I am not gonna lie yes I farmed Robber and got money of it but I don't remember how much I got from it I have 2.7kk as I know I I have more then 2.2kk not from robber but I am worried about that you gonna take them all tell me all the money you want and I will give back and you gave me 15 days and I didn't farm much I sell premium items I have no time for guns and you should feel Cham if your self asking and taking this money we love this game and you use this against us you should say sorry to all players and give them rewards and get us out of jail because this is just bug in any game player use clitch and bug but developers just fix the bug and do nothing to player but you think you making the game good but no all pro players got jail you noticed that no one knows that it was a bug ? if I know that it was a bug I was gonna report it first u know I will do it I reporte all the time just say sorry to all players it's just a game
Who are you trying to trick? I just opened the logs of your activity and saw that you were selling a bunch of weapons to an oasis merchant in the amount of about 500k coins. Moreover, this is a superficial analysis of the logs, much more can be found. I’m not interested to whom you sold rare weapons, I’m interested in selling weapons to a merchant
500k? Ok why didn't you say that ? If it's just 500k it's your brother but until this 15 days end I will keep the money because I don't trust you I feel you gonna take all my money but 500k? I sell just one xp boost for 400k so 500k won't be a problem I will give 500k to my friend "irongrid" you can take it from him but don't take all of his money only 500k and I am sure that I didn't get 500k from farming robber but you said it so you must be right just give me like 2 days and you can take it
Hermes the GOD of trades and thieves

XBL

Post by XBL » Wed May 06, 2020 7:12 pm

Ok brother I have "irongrid" 500k you can take it :) if you want more just tell me

Warhymn

Post by Warhymn » Wed May 06, 2020 9:28 pm

XBL wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 7:12 pm Ok brother I have "irongrid" 500k you can take it :) if you want more just tell me
Watching you grovel, negotiate, and then flex your imaginary wealth has got to be the one of the most surreal, cringe worthy, yet sobering thing about this whole ordeal.
Kind of makes this punishment lose its power when one lets go of all the material stuff.
Just glad I will see my friends again now.
Thank you.
Reports thread= My new KOS list.

XBL

Post by XBL » Thu May 07, 2020 12:09 am

Warhymn wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 9:28 pm
XBL wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 7:12 pm Ok brother I have "irongrid" 500k you can take it :) if you want more just tell me
Watching you grovel, negotiate, and then flex your imaginary wealth has got to be the one of the most surreal, cringe worthy, yet sobering thing about this whole ordeal.
Kind of makes this punishment lose its power when one lets go of all the material stuff.
Just glad I will see my friends again now.
Thank you.
War what are you talking about?

Nada

Post by Nada » Thu May 07, 2020 3:58 am

Yfars wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 2:56 am
Sorry, I didn’t translate your message correctly. But in any case, I have exhaustively answered your question
It's okay for non native speaker here, sometimes I do that too

I'm want to sorry too that I say it not clear
XBL wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 12:09 am War what are you talking about?
I think that is poem that have a message 'money is not everything' and a critic to the moderator who will going down by it's own action/law
A peaceful lone wandered in the Wasteland ;)
Om telolet om
Hello there
Paramedic

XBL

Post by XBL » Thu May 07, 2020 4:07 am

Nada wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 3:58 am
Sorry, I didn’t translate your message correctly. But in any case, I have exhaustively answered your question

I think that is poem that have a message 'money is not everything' and a critic to the moderator who will going down by it's own action/law
No idea what is going on here ey this is hard work you just don't ask someone for 2m and thinking that he will give it to you

Warhymn

Post by Warhymn » Fri May 08, 2020 4:09 am

Nada wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 3:58 am

Bingo.
Money is not everything.
And if you hid money to avoid paying you deserve some kind of punishment. The rest of us just took the hit and u get away with a slap on the wrist? I agree, I think they took away way too much, but there comes a point where you just have to accept that there is not much we can do at this point.
What there should be in place Is some kind of appeal process where data could be shared. With that kind of transparency, I don't think people would be as apprehensive and difficult if they saw how much they truly sold to merchants from the guns obtained by the robbers error, and how much they had legitimately.
The amount just doesn't seem to add up. BUT that being said, we have no idea and just have to take their word for it regardless of what value that may still have for us.

Oh well. The reviews will now speak for themselves. Just saying.

Yfars

Post by Yfars » Fri May 08, 2020 5:29 am

Does none of you follow how much he earns after concrete deeds? Personally, I see no reason to count the approximate amounts of the initial cash debt of each of the 80 players and subtract the money already removed to determine the remaining cash debt instead of the players themselves. I have already spent 2 days on the proceedings with this incident and still listen to complaints from players on different social networks. I did not pursue the goal of imprisoning everyone forever, you have a term of 7 days to 20, which is a perfectly acceptable punishment. Please spend the rest of your time in jail silently and you can be free. Is it really not clear that this is much easier than giving money debt, especially if it is big?
Yfars : Game Administrator (GM)
Languages: English, Russian

Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151
Discord:
Yfars#2610
Official Discord server: https://discord.gg/omega-vanitas-official

Warhymn

Post by Warhymn » Fri May 08, 2020 9:23 am

Yfars wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 5:29 am Does none of you follow how much he earns after concrete deeds? Personally, I see no reason to count the approximate amounts of the initial cash debt of each of the 80 players and subtract the money already removed to determine the remaining cash debt instead of the players themselves. I have already spent 2 days on the proceedings with this incident and still listen to complaints from players on different social networks. I did not pursue the goal of imprisoning everyone forever, you have a term of 7 days to 20, which is a perfectly acceptable punishment. Please spend the rest of your time in jail silently and you can be free. Is it really not clear that this is much easier than giving money debt, especially if it is big?

Warhymn

Post by Warhymn » Fri May 08, 2020 9:40 am

Warhymn wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 9:23 am
Yfars wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 5:29 am Does none of you follow how much he earns after concrete deeds? Personally, I see no reason to count the approximate amounts of the initial cash debt of each of the 80 players and subtract the money already removed to determine the remaining cash debt instead of the players themselves. I have already spent 2 days on the proceedings with this incident and still listen to complaints from players on different social networks. I did not pursue the goal of imprisoning everyone forever, you have a term of 7 days to 20, which is a perfectly acceptable punishment. Please spend the rest of your time in jail silently and you can be free. Is it really not clear that this is much easier than giving money debt, especially if it is big?
Whatever translator you're using is making what you say very unclear, but I think I understand.
And ya, it would be easier for you. Not us. It's not our fault that you are literally the only administrator handling literally everything. I'm sorry you have such massive task on your plate.