why lm in jail

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!
XBL

Re: why lm in jail

Post by XBL » Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:58 am

Qyi wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:52 am Hi yfars :)
First, I think you should know that the battles between the clan ani and the clan cn is huge, and then there will inevitably be other clan victims, including this time.
Have you ever actively mediated the war between these two clans? At least during this huge clan war, if you don't actively mediate, please don't punish the players so easily, which may push the event to the extreme, and then anything may exceed the existing rules of the game.
你说这个话我不是中国人,我因为这场战争而被杀。试图制止这场战争,因为我看到你只是不断地推高它,如果你制止其他人会制止我在耕种时看到你 你试图杀死大底特律,你疯了吗?你只是扩大战争就停止了
Hermes the GOD of trades and thieves

with

Post by with » Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:02 am

xbl???? l can't understand your chinese....
l fell this is not players game......... u a the anything.

with

Post by with » Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:12 am

u said right yfars.
but
u attention?????
l no idea to kill savio. u can ask him. l just run the place to escape the ani member kill who in cave door. l don't agree u said l break rule9. l with brsv have friendship. u believe a uncorrected player said???? he not savio

XBL

Post by XBL » Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:18 am

with wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:02 am xbl???? l can't understand your chinese....
I tryed to stop the war that day and you came while I was talking to bigdetrov I am not Chinese or Russian and trying to stop this war because I am the victim......you stop killing ani you ruined everything that day when you came and shoot big.... You making war more bigger stop killing ani I will try to talk to them to make peace but I am afraid they won't listen it's all because of Chinese he hate you because of the Corona but that make big just stupid don't be stupid like him

with

Post by with » Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:23 am

xbl. we try to talk peace with big ani. but he said no. we only with ani war. not kill others plyer. l no choice bro. he shot me first. he said he will kill chinese players every day.

XBL

Post by XBL » Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:29 am

with wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:23 am xbl. we try to talk peace with big ani. but he said no. we only with ani war. not kill others plyer. l no choice bro. he shot me first. he said he will kill chinese players every day.
I am not Chinese and he kill me all time when I ask why he say I am Chinese.......can you explain and please in PM not here we are not allowed to talk here only in PM

with

Post by with » Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:33 am

big want be bengaim.... he also kill others players not chinese.... l see a lot. u just one.

Qyi

Post by Qyi » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:57 pm

for yfars
I think mix is innocent, I agreed as you said " you can not try to kill players with the help of mobs", but there is an additional rule in Rule 9 is " If such actions are performed in a tactical way for a short time and within a factions fight context, they might be allowed". At that time, both mix and Savio had factions, and according to rule 9, it was allowed.

with

Post by with » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:18 pm

thank you bro. and l also don't want kill others player. in this game l get a lot of friends. they care me and so on. l no choice. ani big start this war. we talk peace. but he say no. in here l say sorry for ani players that l killed. l also no choice. big kill me times is more.... and ua123first killed me....

Yfars

Post by Yfars » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:29 pm

Not all actions are meant there, only the most harmless ones. I will need to slightly change the text of the rule, because in my instructions it is written in more detail, but there are no clarifications in the list of rules what exactly can be done
Yfars : Game Administrator (GM)
Languages: English, Russian

Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151
Discord:
Yfars#2610
Official Discord server: https://discord.gg/omega-vanitas-official