where is fair???

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!
Gaxkang

Re: where is fair???

Post by Gaxkang » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:35 am

If mix player not able of posting, I ask free speech in this forum. And that more GMs be hired for supporting players equally and not only Russian community directly. And im not in favor of an event for a player quitting the game cause he's going to army/war whatever, that's disrespectful for players from countries affected by the country of the same, the game should follow a laic system.
[AXSF]

Yfars

Post by Yfars » Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:50 am

The mix player or one of his friends have already asked GM TenSekond about this and as far as I know he gave the answer. He became mute due to insulting player BigDetrov with the phrase "black baby". Any insults on ethnic grounds are prohibited in the game, especially since this player is not African American. Perhaps the player mix meant black nickname, but in this case he needed to clearly indicate that he meant nickname color. In this case, he would not have been punished. And I repeat my question, it is not known how many times: what relation do clan wars or individual players have to most of the punishments of Chinese players? Please read the rules of the game carefully and watch your actions, in this case, we may never have to discuss the punishment of Chinese players. A small event hosted by Russian players was approved by me and I helped to organize this event. I also want to remind you that absolutely any player can offer to hold any such event and I will be happy to help him, because I want to bring as much variety to the game as possible. In addition, one event has already been organized for Chinese players in honor of China's birthday, at which all Chinese players gathered and laid out the letters CN from the fires. Therefore, your claims are unfounded
Yfars : Game Administrator (GM)
Languages: English, Russian

Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151
Discord:
Yfars#2610
Official Discord server: https://discord.gg/omega-vanitas-official

with

Post by with » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:36 am

so funny yfars????
big kill players be balck name. l call he black baby. no bad words. so funny hah. rules is yours. l no attack him in words.
l fell this is not players game......... u a the anything.

with

Post by with » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:53 am

and now u know the truth??? big is black name. l with other player say he be black for killing. not bad words. l hope u punished players did a survey. know the truth.

Yfars

Post by Yfars » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:29 am

Explore what is meant by the concept of "tolerance" and other norms of behavior established in Europe and the USA. If such norms of behavior do not exist in China, this does not mean that you have the right to talk about such things with impunity in the international game

Game Rules:
Discord:
Yfars#2610

Gaxkang

Post by Gaxkang » Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:32 am

If bigdetrov was called black baby while being outlaw I can't see the racism here, maybe for acting and like a kid or something that was Unfounded on your part, since the hatred of the past by the Chinese etc is a form of apartheid now, players not being able of playing and losing xp (time) , as I said judgment should be equal. And about this event explaing me the difference From a commemorative day to a farewell to a player going to war/army, and if you say so il host events all days then good to know.
Last edited by Gaxkang on Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
[AXSF]

Gaxkang

Post by Gaxkang » Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:44 am

Unless you come now and prohibit or disapprove events hosted by players
[AXSF]

with

Post by with » Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:04 am

yfars u a so funny. l just see the black player. say the color is black. but u talk about with me country... race.politics... wow....
and l didn't say black baby to big. l with other players talking....
that is u imaging lol
hah..... l will worte a story let's my friends see it..... lol.
u thinking is not others thought.
l hope u can did a survey before u action to keep your fair!

with

Post by with » Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:28 am

and more and more players didn't like the game ov.
we teaching a lot of players holding the game.
but now l think is useless. and they give up the game reason is feel game not fair. they also say game is a good game. but there is people or rule not fair....
l like the game two yfars ago
but today l just feel it is a special game.
l will thinking if worth to spend time to play it.
fair lol....

Yfars

Post by Yfars » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:21 am

I repeat again, there are no "black players"! There is only a player's nickname, which can be colored white or black for regular players. So please, call outlaw players differently. For example, the word "outlaw", "black nickname" and so on will do. And the topic under discussion has nothing to do with politics. I just pointed out that in Western countries there are such norms of behavior, so the international game is obliged to take into account these norms and norms from other countries. And I repeat again, there have been wars between the Chinese and Russian players for 3 years in a row and they have every right to say that they are going to kill Chinese players. There is not an ounce of racism here, because all the nations in the game have learned to coexist together, but wars with Chinese players are still going on. Also, I personally would like to discuss with some Chinese players some of their actions that are not correct. But they don't seem to see anything wrong with their behavior and therefore believe that among players of all nationalities, I only oppress Chinese players. Although in practice it has been proven that all GMs over the entire existence of the game have had the same relationship with Chinese players as I do. Does this mean that previous GMs of different nationalities were also unfair to Chinese players?

Game Rules:
Discord:
Yfars#2610