Why....just why

As the description says!
Goodcrepe

Why....just why

Post by Goodcrepe » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:09 pm

:cry: i was told that apparently we can not buy pain killers from silo anymore to help us make first aids... why? It makes no since that we can't buy them from there and then go get bandages and make heals so we can get them cheaper so we are now spending so much money just buying heals :( it's hard enough to get money in game and now it's going to cost even more to do this...it wasn't a game glitch or a dirty move so why are they gone...it kinda sucks tbh really enjoyed doing that .....not asking you to bring them back bc you prob don't really care but still that was a bad move... that's all I got to say.
Last edited by Goodcrepe on Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
As one clan falls another clan rises to take the throne

Sapto

Re: Why....just why

Post by Sapto » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:07 pm

actually I also agree with this and he looks right in this situation. :cry: bandage now hard to make then no pain killer to make first aid in silos? Seriously what a joke :cry: even take shot from enemy or mobs we can fight more with cheap hand made first aid .but this change give big very big shortcoming :cry:
some perfection in future will come

Gaxkang

Post by Gaxkang » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:52 pm

Yeah sorry but it's boring process farm cash then move to slave camp craft kit, buy gasoline so after that you can farm xp. We are gonna be stuck in lower level while higher levels reach level 1000. I'm quitting.
[AXSF]

Yfars

Post by Yfars » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:01 am

I consider it my duty to remove any source of profit based on profitable resale of items. Even if some of you really only used it to make the farming exp easier, there are still people out there who will use it to get rich quick. And there is no need to pretend to be poor, you have a lot of money and you purposefully spend it on faster farming. Therefore, you should not blame the administration of the game for fixing a defect in the game, which is in any way connected with your scheme of fast farming exp
Yfars : Game Administrator (GM)
Languages: English, Russian

Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151
Discord:
Yfars#2610
Official Discord server: https://discord.gg/omega-vanitas-official

Goodcrepe

Post by Goodcrepe » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:09 am

Yfars wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:01 am I consider it my duty to remove any source of profit based on profitable resale of items. Even if some of you really only used it to make the farming exp easier, there are still people out there who will use it to get rich quick. And there is no need to pretend to be poor, you have a lot of money and you purposefully spend it on faster farming. Therefore, you should not blame the administration of the game for fixing a defect in the game, which is in any way connected with your scheme of fast farming exp
Ok so that I can agree with u but here is the thing....not evreyone was doing that...some ppl really were farming xp using the heals so we do not have to spend so much...and no I am not rich in this darn game that for some reason I can not stop playing..heck I went down from 89k to 47k in 1 day trying to farm xp fuel costs alot and so does heals..I mean u can see who is doing the get right quick scheme yes? I mean u can do anything else...so why can't u just punish them and not all of us? I mean yes life isn't fair but dad gum u don't have to make it harder for us..and i realize it may not have been u who took them but still what the fish sticks u can at least stand up for us I mean come on you took this job for a reason and you are not even on are side man...not saying u bad bc u are not..u seem cool and I remeber seeing u when I was a low lvl but come on man we just trying to play the game..u don't have to make it harder for us..some of use are spending are life in this game only having one goal and it's harder to get now bc there are no painkillers in silo...and plz if u respond don't be like "God what are you taking about" or *What are you taking about* I mean come on man that's crazy.. that's all I got I say I have spoken my piece.

Yfars

Post by Yfars » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:44 am

The punishment for a player misusing something will be useless if the player still has the option to continue doing it. I cannot monitor a huge number of accounts around the clock and determine exactly how each player uses this method. And can players remember one simple thing? They don't need to ask us to create something to make life easier for players if they themselves have no idea what exactly they need. We do not have psychic abilities to predict what the player means when he asks to add some abstract thing
Yfars : Game Administrator (GM)
Languages: English, Russian

Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151
Discord:
Yfars#2610
Official Discord server: https://discord.gg/omega-vanitas-official

Goodcrepe

Post by Goodcrepe » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:12 am

Yfars wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:44 am The punishment for a player misusing something will be useless if the player still has the option to continue doing it. I cannot monitor a huge number of accounts around the clock and determine exactly how each player uses this method. And can players remember one simple thing? They don't need to ask us to create something to make life easier for players if they themselves have no idea what exactly they need. We do not have psychic abilities to predict what the player means when he asks to add some abstract thing
Hmm true I guess you guys can't be always watching like that...alright I guess we can still go to 2.2 and buy them and go farm heals..just will take longer
Last edited by Goodcrepe on Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sapto

Post by Sapto » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:04 pm

Well we have to obey the rules and the system so it can't be helped. There are only a few sellers selling at 2.2 and 3.0 but the path is too long. 5-10 minutes just to buy some painkillers. Maybe we need change atribute to max agility so easier walk around and unfortunately i don't look like them :(
some perfection in future will come