Mr Napoleon's giving wrong information

You found a bug? Post it here!
Rikabdar

Mr Napoleon's giving wrong information

Post by Rikabdar » Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:31 pm

Hello to everyone. I'm going to tell you about a bug I just encountered. I noticed this while completing the tutorial with my new account. Mr. Napoleon was telling me the ingredients to make Vomiter. He said these were the items needed; an unripe cactus fruit, dirty water and rotten muck. He said that I can make a Vomiter with these items and he will also give me these items to make a Vomiter. And Mr. Napoleon gave me these items as he said, but there was a problem. I couldn't make Vomiter with these items. Because I saw that I needed clean water to make Vomiter. But Mr. Napoleon told me I needed dirty water to make Vomiter and he even gave me dirty water for it. I don't think it's a translation error because I'm using English as my game language. And already he gave me dirty water. I will add a picture of the error, you can review it.
20211117_151906.jpg
20211117_151906.jpg (487.78 KiB) Viewed 2221 times

Yfars

Re: Mr Napoleon's giving wrong information

Post by Yfars » Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:47 pm

Rikabdar wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:31 pm Hello to everyone. I'm going to tell you about a bug I just encountered. I noticed this while completing the tutorial with my new account. Mr. Napoleon was telling me the ingredients to make Vomiter. He said these were the items needed; an unripe cactus fruit, dirty water and rotten muck. He said that I can make a Vomiter with these items and he will also give me these items to make a Vomiter. And Mr. Napoleon gave me these items as he said, but there was a problem. I couldn't make Vomiter with these items. Because I saw that I needed clean water to make Vomiter. But Mr. Napoleon told me I needed dirty water to make Vomiter and he even gave me dirty water for it. I don't think it's a translation error because I'm using English as my game language. And already he gave me dirty water. I will add a picture of the error, you can review it.

20211117_151906.jpg
Crafting recipe will be fixed in the next update
Yfars : Game Administrator (GM)
Languages: English, Russian

Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151
Discord:
Yfars#2610
Official Discord server: https://discord.gg/omega-vanitas-official

Rikabdar

Re: Mr Napoleon's giving wrong information

Post by Rikabdar » Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:33 pm

Yfars wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:47 pm Crafting recipe will be fixed in the next update
Thank you for your interest.