Teleport to oasis under level 25 Exploitable & Easy to Apply

You found a bug? Post it here!
sergei45

Teleport to oasis under level 25 Exploitable & Easy to Apply

Post by sergei45 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:06 pm

OV Account name: the one you were playing when you encountered the bug:sergei45
Time of bug: if possible, use /time in game and report server time when you noticed the bug, otherwise "same time as post" or similar is still very helpful: right now i on oasis
Where: (where is the bug): tunnel at 5,3
What: (what happened): 0day(i called it) by entering cave at 5,3 map. Then suicide (by any mean necessary) while make sure map keep open when died, then restart the apk. It allow player travel to oasis and do everything there include quest:
Why: (Why do you think this is a bug): it trick system by thinking player death at oasis and should spawn at oasis map not desertia, due technicall fault on design map. bug allow user cut insanely new requirements to enter oasis(25) to grind and finish quest. Which nor fair for new player.
Other comments: (add any other information you think is relevant): bug probably already exist since 3.9 update, because everyone so hate (probably) new change and know feedback useless due hardcore vet voice they keep silent. I also guilty on this part to enjoy bit of it, but i know this not right and i must do gurilea avoiding my freind and people i know to keep this secret. My clan leader [lust] advise me to report it and so do i.

i just hope with this finding dev can change mind on oasis acces issue or make level up easy. Is not fair halt player very long acces new map/area.

sergei45

Re: Teleport to oasis under level 25 Exploitable & Easy to Apply

Post by sergei45 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:33 am

I am now on main map (desertia) since no respons and everyone probably still do thanksgiving.