i am sorry for any trouble i may have caused, if i did do anything

As the description says!
Nat

i am sorry for any trouble i may have caused, if i did do anything

Post by Nat » Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:54 pm

Note: this is an apology, but not one asking for dismissal of punishments

hello, I go by the username of Nat_renard in game, and at first I wasn't able to reach the forums, for, certain reasons I will explain in private and ones preventing me from joining a certain faction I have my eyes on I should state too (BoS, I love fallout), just know they are having to do with my age and life, so I didn't know all of the rules. as of when this was posted, I read the rules immediately, and feel it necessary to say that if I have done anything wrong i'm sorry, the only thing I can think of was running away from enemies and sometimes (accidentaly the first time) letting them on others. I have not done this often thankfully cause I know it is very mean to the player to do so, usually I would do it to players who were high level as knowing they could handle themselves. now I feel sorry for what I have done, yet this was also for only a short while since I only got the game a few days ago, if you think I have broken any rules, or have gotten a report of my username breaking any rules, i will take the punishment responsibly, even if it's me getting banned, as much as i hate having that happen, i do like this game and didn't mean for ruining anybodies game experience, i have a good story in mind to implement one of my characters in that i may post later, maybe even after this is up.

again sorry,

this is nat signing off saying good luck out there in the wild wasteland

Nat

Re: i am sorry for any trouble i may have caused, if i did do anything

Post by Nat » Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:16 pm

and also, yes my name here isn't EXACTLY the same as the one in game, but it's the first part of it, and my name uses a special character, the underscore, and I believe I could have done a space between the two parts to make it the same but I don't remember if a space is considered a special character or not, so sorry,
there's weirder things out there than a bipedal talking fox,
it's a wild wacky wasteland out there, trust me, I've seen freakin aliens.

(Note: not a furry, just an anthro OC enthusiast and roleplayer now)