(Versione italiana segue)
(Versão em português)
- The ways we collect personal data about you and why we do so
- How we use your personal data, and
- The choices you have about your personal data
If you have questions about data protection, or if you have any requests for resolving issues with your personal data, we encourage you to primarily contact us:
Name of the controller: Mateusz Dworak
Address: Skorochod-Majewskiego 24/92 Warsaw 02-104, Poland
THE DATA WE COLLECT
Data you provide us
- Contact information (such as name and email address)
- Player name and password (we encourage you to use a pseudonym and a unique password!)
- Profile information (such as profile photo)
- Your messages to the Service (such as chat logs, private messages, and forum posts)
- Other data you choose to give us (such as data to identify a lost account)
- Data about your account and game progress
- Your IP address and mobile device identifiers (such as your device ID)
- Data about your device, such as device name and operating system, browser type and language
- Data we collect with cookies and similar technologies (see more below)
- Data about your use of the Service, such as gameplay data and your interactions with other players inside the Service
- Demographic data (such as to determine the coarse location of your IP address)
- Data to fight fraud (such as refund abuse in games or click fraud in advertising)
- Data from platforms that the games run on (such as to verify payment)
- Data for advertising and analytics purposes, so we can provide you a better Service
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
To make the Service work
- Create accounts and allow you to play our games and use our Service
- Operate the Service
- Verify and confirm payments
- Provide and deliver products and services you request
- Send you Service-related communications
- Update and develop player profiles
- Develop and improve the Service and player experience
- Manage our relationship with you
- Provide social features as part of the Service
- Customize your Service experience
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide player support
- Send you related information, such as updates, security alerts, and support messages
- Enable you to communicate with other players
- Analyze and monitor use of the Service and its social features
- Moderate chats either automatically or manually
- Take action against fraudulent or misbehaving players
- In all of the above cases and purposes, we may analyze, profile and segment all collected data.
WHO CAN SEE YOUR DATA
Apart from the Omega Vanitas staff, your data can be accessed by others in the following situations:
OTHER PLAYERS AND USERS
Social features are a core component of our games. Other players and users may, for example, see your profile data, in-game activities and read the messages you have posted.
You download Omega Vanitas Android App from the official Google Playstore and you have to respect their privacy policies then.
In order to combat fraud and illegal activity, we may provide data to public authorities in response to lawful requests. We may also disclose your data based on your consent, to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our players or others.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
Our Service is global by nature and your data can therefore be transferred to anywhere in the world. Because different countries may have different data protection laws than your own country, we take steps to ensure adequate safeguards are in place to protect your data as explained in this Policy. Adequate safeguards that our partners may use include standard contractual clauses approved by EU Commission and the Privacy Shield certification in case of transfers to the USA.
YOUR RIGHTS AND OPTIONS
Access the personal data we hold about you
If you request, we will provide you a copy of your personal data in an electronic format.
Your other rights
You also have the right to correct your data, have your data deleted, object how we use or share your data, and restrict how we use or share your data. You can always withdraw your consent. We will respond to all requests within a reasonable timeframe. If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, you may contact your local data protection authority within the European Economic Area for unresolved complaints.
Please be aware, that correcting data might interfere with our rule, that a once set email address to a character is binding to avoid illegal sharing and trading. So a correction here might lead to an unplayable character
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
In order to help ensure a secure and safe player experience, we are continuously developing and implementing administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect your data from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration.
We retain your data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you the Service. We will for example periodically de-identify unused game accounts and we regularly review and de-identify unnecessary data.
Note that if you ask us to remove your personal data, we will retain your data as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data about or direct or target interest based advertising to anyone under the age of 16 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Services. If you are under 16, please do not send any data about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 16 may provide any personal data. If we learn that we have collected personal data about a child under age 16, we will delete that data as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any data from or about a child under the age of 16, please contact us.